Thursday, March 3, 2011

I love to see the temple

Luckily for me, I actually have the privilege to go inside:) And I love it. I'm always in awe at how beautiful it is inside. It's amazing how peaceful and comforting it is to just be there. Everyone is always smiling and the spirit is so strong. It's just Ahhhmazing.

Hunter and I went to the temple along with Tashina yesterday.
It was great and exactly what I needed.

Here's the Manti, Utah temple. It is one of my favorites and I would absolutely love to go inside it someday!
My grandma used to live in Manti and it was just a short walk to the temple. I just love it.


"Go there and carry forward the great and marvelous work which the God of heaven has outlined for us. There let us learn of His ways and His plans. There let us make covenants that will lead us in paths of righteousness, unselfishness, and truth. There let us be joined as families under an eternal covenant administered under the authority of the priesthood of God." - President Gordon B. Hinckley

No comments:

Post a Comment