I need to be more charitable. Yesterday in Relief Society we had a lesson on charity. It was a really great lesson! We basically talked about not judging other people. This quote from a song came to mind while I was sitting in church,
"Who am I to judge another when I walk imperfectly."
This is so true! I am far from perfect so who I am to judge?! I always try to look for the good qualities in people and that is what our lesson was about. Forgiving people for their mistakes, looking beyond appearances, not holding grudges, those types of things. We also talked about how just a simple smile, or hello is charity. I always have a goal to be more Christ-like, and this lesson just reaffirmed how important it is to be Christ-like.
Charity is the pure love of Christ.
.......................................................................................................................................
Alright so on friday the fam bam got together and went bowling for Sam's b-day! It was so fun!
Ganny V
Mother Dearest
Lisa
Father Dearest
Not ready for the picture.....
Mom bowling strikes almost every time!
The Birthday girl!
Brooke and Sam
we're tired...
Tanner-he was the best bowler in the fam!
Happy Birthday Sam!
................................................................................................................................................
Here are some beauties I found for guess how much!?
$1!!
Yep that is one dollar! Thanks wally world!
....................................................................................................................................
I still have not gotten any pictures from Hunter's graduation yet...but here are some of him in his uniform!
Ow ow!
Get Back! haha
Sooo presh
I love him.
.......................................................................................................................................
Along with Hunter I also love this little man!
He's just so stinkin cute!







hahahahahahahah the picture of you not ready for the picture is the best stacy face EVER.
ReplyDeletehahaha I thought I could get a few laughs with that one! I miss you. Let's hang out please.
ReplyDelete