I love my husband.
This Valentine's Day is the first time I have had a Valentine! It's pretty cool that my first Valentine ever is Hunter. I couldn't have asked for anyone better.
Here are the cute little cards we made for each other:
Hunter is seriously so sweet and is always making sure I am happy. I could not be more excited and truly grateful that I get to spend the rest of my life with him. Happy Valentine's Day Love:)
Anyways, this is random, but I'm pretty proud of myself.
This Valentine's Day is the first time I have had a Valentine! It's pretty cool that my first Valentine ever is Hunter. I couldn't have asked for anyone better.
Here are the cute little cards we made for each other:
Hunter is seriously so sweet and is always making sure I am happy. I could not be more excited and truly grateful that I get to spend the rest of my life with him. Happy Valentine's Day Love:)
Anyways, this is random, but I'm pretty proud of myself.
I made some delicious dinner from scratch the other night
Fettucini with chicken and broccoli. yummm
This past week has been a great week, but school was a bit overwhelming. For some reason I have a teacher who thinks my life revolves around his class, when in fact, I have FOUR other classes besides his that I have tons of homework for.
That's college for ya.
Last Monday Hunter and I had our one month anniversary! Woohoo! He is the greatest and I'm so excited that I get to enjoy the rest of my life with him. For eternity! Our adventure has just begun!
Happy Valentine's Day everyone:)

i love you guys so much.
ReplyDelete