Friday, February 4, 2011

The Beginning of Our Happily Ever After...

So this is my first blog post ever! It is kind of exciting:) It took me a while to set up the dang thing though. It is so confusing! I want to make my blog all cute like everyone else, but I am not very blog savvy at the moment.

Anyways, Hunter and I got married Jan. 7th, 2011 and it has been amazing! I married my best friend and we make each other laugh every day! We're both little nerds in our own ways and I think that is why we make each other laugh so much.




Well, it has been a little hard for me to not only worry about taking care of myself, but also taking care of a  husband. I have to do laundry every other day! Crazy right?! Haha all you mothers out there are probably thinking, "Just wait until you have children."

Hunter is working as a Correctional Officer at the prison in Florence. He is still in the academy for a couple more weeks. He gets 21 college credits which is so great! He comes home with some crazy stories! It is kind of scary, but I'm pretty sure he won't let any inmates attack him.

As for me I am going to Chandler-Gilbert taking 15 credit hours. It hasn't been too stressful yet. After school I pick up my little nephew Drey and watch him until my sister comes home. He is fun to watch, but can be quite the handful! He is so cute and I taught him how to say "uh-oh."


He doesn't like to smile for the camera sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment