Nothing really exciting has been going on lately. Hunter works from 2pm to 10pm on Mon and Thur-Sun. So I get to see him a little before school, for an hour after school, and then about an hour when he gets home and we go to sleep. It is pretty much sucky, but we are adjusting. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are becoming my favorite days because that is when I actually get to spend a lot of time with him.
...........................................................................
Some exciting news is one of my best friends Amrie Stapley just moved by me! So so so exciting! Hopefully I will get to see her some more now that we live close.
..........................................................................
I really want to go to Hawaii again. I got to spend a week there last summer for graduation and I absolutely loved it there. I just want to be on the beach and swim in the perfect temperature water and be surrounded by huge green mountains and hike to water falls and jump off cliffs by water falls and go body surfing and get really scared of big waves and go to a luau and soak up the hawaiian sun. Oh, and I want to get tan again. I'm tired of being so pasty! Don't worry, I'm not grammar illiterate, I like my run on sentence.
I feel stuck in the middle. It is kind of hard to explain. My friends that are my age are not married and are in different places in their lives. Then there are married women and they all seem so much older, have kids, and therefore are also in different places in life. Here I am stuck in the middle. I feel like I can't relate to anyone, so it is hard for me to talk to people. Oh well, either my friends better hurry up and get married or I better hurry up and get older.....uh ok never mind that last part. I don't want to get old.
............................................................................
I am looking forward to a lot of things.
I can't wait to finish school. Hopefully I will figure out what I want to do here soon. I am thinking about elementary education, or going for a business degree, or even something else. I am a bit indecisive.
I look forward to having kids! I'm not sure when, but I can't wait to be a mom. Every Sunday at church there are so many babies and I just want one! Don't know when I'll be ready, but we'll see I guess! I get to watch my little nephew Drey everyday, and I just love it. And him of course!
...........................................................................
There's a little random update. Summer please come faster!
love.love.love
..........................................................................I feel stuck in the middle. It is kind of hard to explain. My friends that are my age are not married and are in different places in their lives. Then there are married women and they all seem so much older, have kids, and therefore are also in different places in life. Here I am stuck in the middle. I feel like I can't relate to anyone, so it is hard for me to talk to people. Oh well, either my friends better hurry up and get married or I better hurry up and get older.....uh ok never mind that last part. I don't want to get old.
............................................................................
I am looking forward to a lot of things.
I can't wait to finish school. Hopefully I will figure out what I want to do here soon. I am thinking about elementary education, or going for a business degree, or even something else. I am a bit indecisive.
I look forward to having kids! I'm not sure when, but I can't wait to be a mom. Every Sunday at church there are so many babies and I just want one! Don't know when I'll be ready, but we'll see I guess! I get to watch my little nephew Drey everyday, and I just love it. And him of course!
...........................................................................
There's a little random update. Summer please come faster!




No comments:
Post a Comment