I've seen this 30 day challenge on facebook too and wondered what it was all about. Super cute!!! I love you girls. Now you just need to get Mik and Amrie married so you girls can triple date with your hubbies! I love that you are enjoying marriage so much. It's amazing and the first year is absolute heaven! And no matter what you may have heard....it only gets better with time! :) Laugh A LOT and you won't have any problems! Love you Stacy! It's so exciting to see you go through this next step in life. Makes me feel really old, but I love it!
I've seen this 30 day challenge on facebook too and wondered what it was all about. Super cute!!! I love you girls. Now you just need to get Mik and Amrie married so you girls can triple date with your hubbies! I love that you are enjoying marriage so much. It's amazing and the first year is absolute heaven! And no matter what you may have heard....it only gets better with time! :) Laugh A LOT and you won't have any problems! Love you Stacy! It's so exciting to see you go through this next step in life. Makes me feel really old, but I love it!
ReplyDelete