I've decided to do the 30 day picture challenge that people are doing on facebook. Since I usually don't have anything to blog about, I thought this could be interesting (or not) for the very few people, if any, who read my blog! Here we go!
Day 1: A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.
1. I love love love my husband. I know I met him at the right time, married him in the right place, and I am so blessed to be with him for eternity!
2. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I would not be the person I am if I didn't have the gospel in my life and I am truly grateful for the many blessing I receive daily.
3. I have an amazing family. My parents and sisters have done so much for me and I can't thank them enough! My in-laws are amazing also! They have been so welcoming and just wonderful.
4. I am a very laid back person. I just like to enjoy everyday and every moment as they come.
5. It is very hard for me to open up to people. Hello, I'm shy. I've always been "the quiet one in class." Once I do open up to people, I am very goofy and I love to have fun! Not too many people get to see that side of me though unfortunately!
6. I spend too much time watching tv. It has become a bad habit of mine. Cake Boss, Say Yes to the Dress, and the Bachelor are my favs.
7. I have no idea what I am going to major in. I haven't found something that I am passionate about or truly interested in.
8. I wish I could play piano. By the time I am old I will know how to play. It's one of my life goals.
9. I love reading
10. I miss volleyball. I miss the friendship of teammates the most. Oh, and being in really good shape! I would like to be a coach in the near future and share the love I have for volleyball.
11. Anything lower than an A on anything school related is really like an F to me.
12. I am a perfectionist. Sometimes good and sometimes a bad thing. It takes me extra long to clean and do homework/projects.
13. I am not photogenic.
14. I like to take a nap in the afternoons if I have time. I just get so tired!
15. I do not like when I am rushed.

No comments:
Post a Comment