Friday, June 20, 2014

Lately...

Uhhmm so I guess it's been a while?! I've been slacking so bad on my blog and journal writing. It's kind of been a crazy past few months for our little fam. Hunter started a new job, we moved into a new house, my pregnancy is absolutely flying by, and Easton is just growing up way too fast!

A little about this pregnancy:
I found out I was pregnant about a week before Christmas. I waited until Christmas morning to tell Hunter (so hard to wait to tell him!) but it was so fun to see his face as he opened up a pregnancy test Christmas morning. He had NO idea! I had made some cards for our parents to open when we went over to their houses, and that was fun too. It's been a pretty easy pregnancy! Very much the same as it was with Easton. Makes me curious if when I have a girl, my pregnancy will be way different. Hopefully not! I am currently 31 weeks along, but definitely already feeling 40! Can't wait to meet our new little man! I'm anxious to see if he looks really similar to Easton or not. I'm hoping Easton adjusts well, I think he will. I can't wait to see them together!

Easton is doing great! He is the cutest little thing. His personality is started to really shine through, it's so fun to see! He is talking up a storm, saying so many words. I think his favorite word right now is NO, he says it ALL the time! It's mostly cute ;) words he says most often are cars, daddy, cheese, shoes, and a handful of others! It's so fun to see him pick up on things. He is a smart boy! He has been super cuddly lately and I love it! It's the best.

In just about 8 weeks or less, I will be a mom to TWO little boys. I am a bit nervous, but mostly an excited nervous! I can't wait for Easton to have a sibling and see the bond that they will share.




No comments:

Post a Comment