Jett's Birth Story:
Sunday (August 3rd) I started having contractions that were coming pretty frequently right around 11:30pm. I started timing them, and they were almost consistently coming about every 3-4 minutes. I tried to get some sleep, because I knew these were labor contractions. I had a hard time sleeping, and Easton decided to wake up and want to sleep in our bed, which he hardly ever does (he must've just known little brother was coming soon and wanted to get some extra cuddles). I ended up falling asleep for a little while, and a painful contraction woke me up. I sat up and felt a little gush of fluid! My water broke! I immediately called Hunter (he had just gotten to the gym) and he rushed home. I got everything ready, my sister came and got Easton, and we were off to the hospital!
When we got to triage they checked me and I was at a 4. I sat in there for a while and waited for a room to be ready. I was having painful contractions, which we're getting worse and worse as the time went by. I was getting ansy to get my epidural and told them I wanted it ASAP. We finally got in a room and I got my epidural (hallelujah!!) and I got to rest for a while. I started feeling pressure, so they came and checked me and I was ready! My OB came, and I pushed 3-4 times and Jett was born! It was crazy how fast he came! He was born August 4th at 12:18pm, weighing in at 7lbs 13oz and 20 inches long.
One of the first things I noticed was his hair. Lots of brown hair! And he had a grandpa hairline! Interesting thing is, for his middle name we used Hunter's grandpa's middle name. His grandpa passed away earlier this year, so we think Grandpa Louden sent him down with his same hairline :)
Jett is a such a good baby! He sleeps most of the time still, and is a good eater. He is the sweetest and cutest little thing and we are so grateful for his sweet spirit! It's crazy that I have two kids! We are so so blessed with two sweet boys. I am extremely lucky and grateful to be their mother.









No comments:
Post a Comment