You guys....(I'm pretending people actually read my blog)...Easton will be ONE YEAR OLD in just two months. Seriously, where does the time go?! I've been going through all the photos and videos of Easton to put together a little video slideshow thing for his birthday. He was sooo little! You forget just how small they were. It's honestly crazy how fast he has grown. And oh so full of personality! He's recently taken on throwing little fits and being a little sassy pants. It's cute right now, hopefully I'll be able to say the same when he's older ;)
He's the best giver of morning hugs and kisses and he makes me feel like I'm the funniest person in the world with that belly laugh I can get him to do. Still crawling and not any signs of walking anytime soon. For that I am grateful because he already gets around pretty good and likes to get into everything....I'm going to be super busy once he starts walking! He's the best sleeper, which this mama is happy happy happy about because I love my sleep!
Anyways, I honestly feel like the luckiest girl in the world, being able to be his mom. He is the sweetest, happiest baby. And pretty darn handsome if I do say so myself!



No comments:
Post a Comment