Wow, a lot has changed and many things have happened since my last post! Time sure is flying. A lot faster than I would like it to, that's for sure.
Well, first things first, our little boy was born November 26th, 2012. He weighed 7lbs. 10oz and was 20 inches long. A perfect little human. I still can't believe he was in my belly. So unreal! The delivery went really well and came really fast! I'll just give a short overview, maybe I'll do a longer post about it later on. It was Monday morning at about 5am, Hunter woke me up to say goodbye before he went to work. After he left I noticed I was having contractions, but these were different from the ones I had been having. They were more painful, and pretty close together. Long story short, after packing my hospital bag and a quick shower, my sister Lisa drove me to the hospital. Hunter was still at work, and I didn't want him to have to leave if it was just a false alarm. Anyways, I got to the hospital around 9am, was admitted at around noon I think, and Easton was born at 5:41pm. It all happened so fast! The doctors and nurses seemed pretty surprised. They said I was the last prego to come to the hospital that day, and the first to deliver! The contractions were pretty painful, but the epidural helped a ton! Although it seemed to wear off come delivery time...ya, it hurt. I only had to push for about 35 minutes, so the pain I felt wasn't for too long!
Anyways, Hunter and I are pretty obsessed with our little bundle of joy. He is a really good baby, and cutest kid I've laid eyes on. I am biased, but he really is so cute! We are always just saying to each other how perfect and cute he is. Can't get enough! We both will randomly just look at him, then each other, and say how we still can't believe he is ours.
Here's a picture overload:
![]() |
| The very first picture of the three of us. |
![]() |
| His first smile. Don't know how I caught it on camera, but I'm so glad I did! |
![]() |
| The first day I tried on, and fit into my pre-prego jeans. You can see by my cheesy smile how excited I was. I was seriously so giddy! |
| E's blessing day. |
![]() |
| His dimples!!! |
Everyone really isn't lying when they say kids grow up so fast. Easton is already almost 4 months old. 4 MONTHS! It feels like we were just in the hospital yesterday. I can say that it has been the most amazing four months of my life. This little angel lights up my life. He's my sunshine. I love being a mom more than anything in this world, and am so grateful I am able to have this divine calling. What a blessing! He is always smiling and has been laughing so much more. He is so fun, cute, and loves to cuddle!
I'm not going to say everything has been butterflies and unicorns, because being a mom is hard! Those first few weeks of no sleep, crazy postpartum hormones, and being worried about every little thing was SO hard! As he has gotten older it has gotten easier, but it is a nonstop job, round the clock, 24 hours, seven days a week nonstop. But I am loving every moment and wouldn't trade anything in the world for it. He has literally filled a place in my heart I never knew was empty. The love I have for this little boy is indescribable.










So happy for you Stacy. He is so precious!!
ReplyDelete