Saturday, September 1, 2012

It's been too long!

It really has been waaayyy too long since I last blogged. Oh well, since being prego I don't really feel like doing much of anything. I've been so bad at documenting this pregnancy and I know I'm going to be mad at myself later for that. Although the one thing I am good about is taking weekly pics of my growing belly. Lately I feel like it grows twice the size overnight!

Anywho, this pregnancy has been nothing but wonderful. I did not get any morning sickness (thank goodness, hallelujah!) and have been feeling really good! In the beginning I was tired a lot, but since the second trimester the tiredness has gone away. They say that fatigue will set back in the third trimester. We shall see! 

There is only 3 short months until our little boy is here and we couldn't be more excited! We are constantly talking about him and how cute he is going to be. I can't wait to pinch his cute baby cheeks and bum! We feel so blessed that Heavenly Father has trusted us with one of his precious children. I feel so blessed he is going to have an amazing dad. Hunter has been so ready to start a family (he would've had a honeymoon baby if it were up to him), and I just know little E is going to love his daddy so much!

Hunter and I have just been working and spending as much time together as we can. I finished up my AA degree at the end of August, and am taking a break from school as of right now. We are loving being in our own house and decorating/fixing things up. Hunter has also been working out a ton and has lost 40 pounds! He is looking so good!


 Hottie!



 Prego pics: Bottom right-17 weeks, top right-20 weeks, bottom left-23 weeks, top left-26 weeks



 We also went to California about 3 weeks ago and had a blast! It was our first vacation together since we've been married. We called it our "mini-moon" since we never really went on a honeymoon. Life is good and we couldn't be more grateful!






No comments:

Post a Comment