This year was my first real Mother's Day, and I was definitely spoiled! Hunter surprised me Saturday with an appointment to get a pedicure with my sister-in-law and mother-in-law. Then Sunday, he made me breakfast, lunch, got me a movie (Safe Haven, so good!), flowers, a candle, and new phone case. I would venture to say I am a lucky lady! Hunter made sure my day was special and I am so grateful for that! He is the best dad to our little E and the best husband. He works so hard so that I can stay home and raise Easton, which is the best gift I could ever be given!
Anyways, it was a great day. Church was really good, and I got to spend the day with family. Could not have been any better! I don't think you can really appreciate all the mom's out there, including your own mom until you become a mom yourself. It is really a divine calling. I am so grateful for Easton and for all the moms in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment