Thursday, January 12, 2012

2011

 2011 was great to us! I'm so excited to see what 2012 has in store!
It's a little late, but here is a little recap of our year:
-Married January 7th, 2011. Best day ever!

-Hunter started his new job as a correctional officer
-Had my first valentine ever!
-Finished my 2nd and 3rd semesters of school. (Almost done! Hallelujah!)
-Moved into our apartment
-Went through 9 different vehicles. Yes, I just said NINE. 
-Started my first job
-Welcomed little Paisley Ann and Brevik Dean into the world

-Hunter turned 23, I turned 20
-Went to six flags with Hunter's family
-Went camping with friends
-Dressed up as nerds for halloween

-Had a great thanksgiving. 3 dinners. nothing beats that!
-I experienced Black Friday shopping for the first time. (craziness)
-Had our first "married" christmas together. It was pretty much amazing.

It was a great year and we are so blessed!



No comments:

Post a Comment