I married the love of my life one year ago (jan.7th) oh how time seems to fly!
I honestly could not have married anyone better for me. He is truly my best friend. Words really can't describe how much I love him.
Thank you babe for turning the heater on in the morning so I don't wake up cold. Thank you for always holding my hand. Thank you for always listening when I talk. Thank you for being goofy with me. Thank you for always making me laugh. Thank you for dancing with me in the kitchen spontaneously. Thank you for putting gas in my car when I don't have time to before work. Thank you for helping me get my lunches ready. Thank you for always saying sorry first (I'm really bad at that). Thank you for saying I love you all the time everyday. Thank you for putting up with me when I am a brat. Thank you for your cute text messages. Thank you for dancing and singing in the car with me. Thank you for taking me on dates. Thank you for the little love notes. Thank you for choosing me to be your eternal companion. Thank you for taking me to the temple. And thank you for loving me.
I could go on and on, but that is mushy enough for ya right?!
I could go on and on, but that is mushy enough for ya right?!
I married the best man I have ever met! Hunter is an amazing person and would do anything for his family and friends. I must have done something right!






So happy for you Stacy! You guys are adorable.
ReplyDeleteYou're one good looking couple :)
ReplyDeleteahh i love this post stacy! we all love hunter and you guys are just perfect together! love the picture of you guys at my wedding :) haha
ReplyDelete