This year, thanksgiving was a little different. My mom and sisters sam and brooke went to chicago to visit my grandparents. My other sister lisa and her family went to Eager. So it was just my dad at home in my family.
We started out at grandma and grandpa louden's house for thanksgiving lunch! It was soooo good. It was nice spending time with hunter's family and getting to know all his cousins/aunts/uncles all a little more. I of course, stuffed myself and took a little nap right after. That is seriously my favorite.
We then went to my aunt kathi's house where my dad was and got to spend some time with my side of the fam bam. It's always an interest time over there. We had a regular turkey and a deep fried one. It.was.awesome.
here's a pic of hunt and I at my aunt's house
After I stuffed myself once again, it was time to head over to grandma and grandpa alcantar's house!
hunter with our cute little nephew brevik. we love him and his cute red hair:)
me with the little man
Thanksgiving was a long, but very great day. The food was amazing! Oh and we did a little black friday shopping. it was my first experience. all i have to say is....ohh myyy. So since november isn't over yet, I decided I can still list some things I am thankful for. I guess I can do that all the time though...anyways here it is:
-my wonderful husband. he makes me so happy. we are so goofy together and make each other laugh everyday. I love it!
-My family. Without them, I would not be who I am today.
-the gospel. I am so grateful for the knowledge I have of His plan. I am so grateful for the temple and that I am able to do His work. I know that if I live the principles of the gospel and keep my covenants that I will be eternally happy and blessed. Living the gospel brings me the purest joy and helps me keep an eternal perspective on life.
-my in-laws. They are super funny and always keep me laughing. I am so grateful that they have been so welcoming and loving towards me.
-school. although I hate it sometimes, I am grateful that I am able to gain an education.
-mine and hunter's jobs.
-our apartment.
-our bed. i never want to get out of it in the morning. it's so comfy!
-our vehicles.
-the christmas season
-friends
You bet we already put up our christmas tree! happy holidays!



No comments:
Post a Comment