So it was my birthday yesterday and let me tell you it was one of the best ones yet!
Hunter planned the whole day out, and it was absolutely perfect. He is such a sweetheart and I seriously could not have married anyone more perfect for me. He made my day so great! I wouldn't change anything about the whole day.
I walked out of my apartment and was surprised with a heart attack on my door! My sister Lisa (who's bday is today) did that for me. She is the best! Happy Birthday sister!
We made our way into old town gilbert, or whatever you call it, to a place called the Farmhouse. It was so quaint and had a small town feel. I loved it and the food was great!
Next we did a little shopping. I spent a little too much time in F21, but found a cute shirt and some jewelry. Poor Hunter. He'll probably never go shopping with me again!
By the time I was done shopping, it was around 2 and we felt like going home to relax for a while.
I rented Water for Elephants, which was a lot better than I thought it would be, and Hunter took a nap. He hates chick flicks, but he falls asleep in every movie anyways.
Around 5 we got ready and borrowed some bikes from a friend. We went down to Discovery Park and road bikes for a while then had a picnic! That was exactly what I had wanted to do for my birthday and plus, it was romantic! :) I did not get any pictures of us at the park, which I am super mad about!
Anyways, it was perfect. Then we went to my sister's house for cake, ice cream, and to open our gifts.
I sure did get spoiled!
I got some xmas socks (I love socks!) an OnOne shirt, and a Chi straightener from Hunter. He is so good to me! I also got some mac makeup from my sister sam, and gift cards from my mom and Lisa. Brooke got me a midnight ticket to Breaking Dawn. It's a sister's night tonight! Anyways, I am so grateful and blessed. I had such a good birthday, and got way more than I deserve.
I sure love this handsome guy so much! He makes me so happy. I am so grateful to be able to spend forever with him. Love you babe! Thank you so much for making my birthday amazing!




Awww Love it!! You two look so stinkin cute together, I cant wait to see your offspring! What a fun day it seems you had! Love it!
ReplyDelete