I'm kinda bummed out right now.
I just called to schedule a time to get my patriarchal blessing. The stake patriarch is booked til December.
So now I wait.
I figured I would have to wait like two or three weeks. A month at the most. Nahh....I have to wait TWO months.
Ya I'm kinda really bummed... Patience is a virtue right?
.....................
Anyways, Hunter did his first triathlon yesterday! He rocked it! Although one of his bike tires blew and he thinks he broke his big toe, he did amazing! I am one proud wifey.
They all did so great! Hhhmm maybe someday I'll have to do one. It seems to be becoming a family affair!
.......................
This week Hunter and I are on VACATION:)
I have been waiting for this week for so long! We'll just be hanging out for most of the week, and then we're heading to Cali for some Six Flags Magic Mountain action. It's going to be so fun!
That's all.


No comments:
Post a Comment