Sunday, August 21, 2011

Yep

I couldn't think of a better post title. Can you tell?

As always, this post is going to be a bunch of randomness. That's what happens when I only blog once a month... (we haven't had internet, or a computer for that matter, but we finally got one YAY!)

Things I'm looking forward to:
-The end of the semester. I know it's a little premature to be saying that, but I am already ready for it to be over with.
-Going to the temple more often
-Colder weather
-More days off with Hunt
-Birthdays
-Holidays
-Vacation

I can honestly say, I haven't been more excited for a vacation in a long time. Going from never having a job, to a almost full-time gig is a huge change. October needs to come a little faster! We're thinking California. Six Flags. The beach. Ohhh I can't wait!

On a side note, with school starting (tomorrow) we needed to get a computer. We had a laptop before, and it took a poop on us. But it is in the process of being fixed! Anyways, we got an iMac! So exciting. My parents computer that I have been using for school is a dinosaur, so this is a 100% upgrade. We're so grateful and fortunate that we were able to get one of these!
Student discount, plus a free printer=one great deal!

Another note, Drey turned two this month! We all went to Chuck-E-Cheese and had so much fun!

Self-potraits...







Patti-Cakes!

Paisley Ann





D hanging out with "Cranpa"




Finally won the jackpot.







He gets a little fiesty! Two year olds will be two year olds...





His cheesy smile with his favorite toy that his favorite aunt and uncle got him:)

Seriously? How can you not love that face?

And yet another side note......

I'm trying to decorate our apartment. I've done a few things here and there, but need some ideas. Someday these bare white walls might have something on them. Someday.

 The table. I still have to get napkins, but we're getting there

I plan on doing a photo collage type thing on the wall behind the couch. But for now that's what it looks like!

Well, thanks for tuning in. I'm loving life and enjoying everyday with Hunter. It's the best being able to spend your life with your best friend! Never a dull moment with us:)


1 comment:

  1. sooo cute! i love you and hunter! and i love the pics at my wedding :) hope you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete