Saturday, September 10, 2011

work in progress

I've finally started to really decorate. 
It's still coming along. I still might change a few things. A lot of things still aren't done. 
But I love it so far! It's feeling so much more homey:)

As you can see, I still need to put pictures in one of the frames. That part of the wall still isn't done. I'm going to change it so it's not so...square. (Ignore the bunny ears. We refuse to pay for expensive cable! haha)

Thought of this little idear on my own. With some inspiration of course. This is also not yet complete!

And of course my wonderful husband helped me hang everything! and Kustome too!
I still need to get some napkins and things for the table.
I can't wait to move into our own house so I can paint walls and decorate so much more! 


No comments:

Post a Comment