I am an awful wife. In my last post I forgot to mention Hunter's Birthday was on June 20th! The morning of his bday (I'm talking like 3am morning) was a very interesting one. I woke up, was having something weird/scary/I didn't know what was going on, sorta thing and Hunter ended up taking me to the ER at 4am on his birthday. BUT I am completely alright, nothing serious. Anyways, I felt so bad because I felt like I had ruined his bday! We ended up just hanging out at home and watched a bit of prison break after we left the hospital. Later, I was feeling a whole lot better (thank you medicine!!) and we went out to red robin with some of his friends and Tashina and Nate. It was fun! Then everyone ended up coming to our house and watching a movie. And of course Hunter fell asleep. He tends to do that during EVERY movie we watch. No joke.
Here he is. Middle of the day on his Birthday.
Precious huh!
Ohh boy do I love him.
and this picture of us:)
........................................................................................................................................
By the way, I just went to the Backstreet Boys/New Kids on the Block concert. My sisters and I all got tickets and took our mom for her birthday!
It.was.so.fun.
Here's a pic of us girls right before the concert with our free red bulls!
I didn't know very many of the NKOTB songs, but I sure did know the Backstreet Boys songs! We had a blast and we always make each other laugh so hard. Put us all together and we're the goofiest bunch!
Well, Happy 4th Everyone!


No comments:
Post a Comment