Saturday, June 25, 2011

Happy.

I'm just plain ol' happy.

I figured it was about time I update my blog. And oh so many things have happened in just one month! But sorry, no pictures for this one. I don't think I can upload pics from my phone onto here. So you just get to read a bunch of rambling. Yay!

Hunter and I have moved into our own place! Yahoo! It's been so fun. I absolutely love it. And lately we've been hooked on the show prison break. Just finished the final episodes of the last season and let's just say I was yelling at the tv at 1:00am. Ugh, so sad it's over. I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to watch a really great tv show. Now we're thinking we want to watch lost.

Anyways, we've both been working a lot and just spending as much time together as we can! I'm liking my job so far. I started getting the hang of it and now it's not so stressful. I work with really nice people which definitely makes going to work not so bad. Hunter is still out at the prison babysitting adults. Haha that is how he explains it anyways. Hunt is also training for a triathlon in October. It's at lake Powell and I'm pretty excited for it! Ok that's all.

Married life is the bomb diggity.

No comments:

Post a Comment