Nothing real exciting has been going on as of lately. Hunter and I are doing great though! He is still working very hard as a correctional officer and I am still loving/hating school. I can't wait until I'm done! My first year will be done next month though, so I guess that is exciting! Hunter and I got to have a little weekend "getaway" at Tashina and Nate's house this past weekend while they went to utah. It was just as good as a resort to me, because their house is amazing! I got to catch some rays (finally getting some color on my pale skin) and we just got to relax, just the two of us. Not saying we don't love living with tanner and lisa, we really do, but it was nice to have a "vacation" sorta. I'm sure they liked a little break from us. Well from me anyways, cause I'm usually always home and Hunter is at work most of the time. It was a little scary at night being by myself in a gigantic house. I had to have a lot of lights on, shut all the shutters, and lock all the doors. I'm a little paranoid. Thanks mom for letting me watch unsolved mysteries and murder shows when I was little.... And then the dogs would just start barking randomly, which definitely added to my paranoia. But anways, it was really fun! So thanks Tashina and Nate!
Here's a few pics from an app I got for my phone. They make me giggle.
Here's a few pics from an app I got for my phone. They make me giggle.
No comments:
Post a Comment