Thursday, April 21, 2011

Just do it.

Don't you just love when you step in your nephew's nutrigrain bar?
Sick.
I need to put these running shoes to work. let's just say it's been a while since I've worked out..... 

He's cute. And always makes everyday very entertaining!

Isn't she just the cutest?! She's like a little cabbage patch doll. I always wanna squish her cheeks. Who wouldn't wanna do that? haha

P.S.
I had my first ever job interview today for Chase Bank. I think it went well!

One month and Hunter and I will be in our very own place! It's kind of exciting....actually really exciting!

Life is really good. So grateful for the gospel and the many blessing I receive daily because of it. 

P.S.S.
Hunter is amazing. Seriously, I could not have found anyone better to spend the rest of my life with


No comments:

Post a Comment