Yay for Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's day to the most wonderful women I know: Mom, Lisa, Tashina, Mom Louden, grannies, aunties, cousins, and every mom out there!
My mother is amazing. I love her so much! She always makes me laugh (although she is never trying to be funny) and she has just been a great mom. She works so hard in her career and I admire her for that. She is good at what she does! Thanks mom for all do for me and for the random phone calls to just check up. I love those phone calls. I love you very much.
Mom Louden-You are super mom! I admire you so much for all you do! You have been nothing but so kind and loving towards me and I am so grateful for that! Thank you for helping me always feel like I fit in with the fam. You are awesome and I love our little chats! Love you!
Lisa-You are an amazing mom. You have some beautiful kiddos that I absolutely adore. They feel like they are my own! haha you are such a good mom and always working so hard. Thanks for being such a good example to me! I love you!
And to all the other moms out there. You women are amazing! You have the hardest/most rewarding job in the entire world. I can't wait to be a mom!
Happy Mother's Day to all:)
P.S. I start my job tomorrow! I'm pretty excited!!

No comments:
Post a Comment